The SLAPS DRINKING GAME is a great game to play with your friends at a public establishment with lots of people around. It works like seven eleven doubles: you have two dice, and you go around in a circle, rolling in turns.
- If you roll anything that’s NOT a seven, an eleven or doubles, you drink and pass the dice to the next player.
- if the next player rolls the same thing you did, the two of you must SLAP EACH OTHER IN THE FACE. (no rings.)
- If you roll a seven, an eleven or doubles, you get to select another person in the group and SLAP THEM IN THE FACE. (again no rings.) then you get to roll again.
- if you roll a 7, 11 or doubles again, you get to point to two people in the group and make them slap each other.
- if you roll 7 11 or doubles 3x in a row, everyone in the group closes their eyes and you get to stalk around silently and slap someone by surprise.
- if you roll 7 11 or doubles 4x in a row, everyone in the group gets to slap you.
"How do you win?" EVERYBODY FUCKING WINS. "When is this game over?" NEVER. "Why is this fun?" I DON’T KNOW, ASK A NEUROSCIENTIST.